Minggu, 22 Mei 2016

Curius National Selection Program/SNMPTN




Such from 2010, goverment started to held National University Selection Program. One of the purpose of this program is to achive the smart students who have the best score in their school.
Until this year 2016, this program still survive. Besides goverment support this program, but there are still so many complaining about this program. Expecially teacher, students, and parents that really watch the renewable info about SNMPTN. For me, I agree goverment should delete SNMPTN. I
have three oponion why i agree with that statment

Well, its not because I’m the one of people who didn’t pass this selection that i want to be. But out there's many senior high school graduate who reject. And they’re complaining to the goverment. They complaining about the transparancy of this program. The university didn’t give the
category of the scoring. So, the first reason why I agree goverment should delete SNMPTN program is
there isn’t transparansy of the university scoring.

I found many case from my friend about this program. My friend who is one of the smart student that teacher and i predict will be pass this selection. But, the truth is he didn’t pass it and
one of my friend too that really very lazy pass it. Goverment said the purpose is to achive the smart
senior high school students. So, the second reason is there’s not the real competition to make it fair.

I ever see the SNMPTN website. And there are the place that sould be they see. Its about how many person that can learn at that campus. It’s about 50%. So, the third reason is there are too
many people to get from this.

I agree goverment should delete snmptn. There’re 3 reasons why i’m  agree. The reasons are the program there isn’t transparancy, not fair, and many people came to impact.

7 komentar:

  1. i agree with your statement that it has no transperancy of university scoring. we just get the result of this program but we don't know how they choose, what aspect that they consider and the other.

    BalasHapus
  2. I think its nice article

    BalasHapus
  3. I do not agree with this article because I think this program is good because with perogram we have a sense of honor in law be students only with memberikannilai us and this system has also been updated with regard to the capacity of schools where for example if it has accreditation and the opportunity to 50% of students can register. I think it's clear and it has been good

    please include the author's name
    the same number of words

    BalasHapus
  4. I agree with your statement, but we also must not prejudice the existing university system score, maybe if there are still many deficiency in the system, we should be able to understand it, behind it all we could see the positive side of this SNMPTN system

    BalasHapus
  5. Hmmm ..... well, in my opinion. I agree and disagree when SNMPTN removed. The reason I agreed because can make it easy for students to get into university. but I do not agree because no one knows the truth of the scores obtained by each student that could lead to social inequality ...

    BalasHapus
  6. of the statement in the article I think seemed university has its own value standards for admission through SNMPTN. Maybe the university did not look in terms of intelligence, but the value of each participant.

    BalasHapus